Thursday 19 March 2020

GSS Online 2020


In light of the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic, it has become necessary to quickly transition to online learning. As a result, this platform has been prepared for use by the students of the Grenville Secondary School in order to ensure that the formal education process continues in the midst of this looming crisis.

Instructions 

Assignments from the various subject areas are contained under the 'pages' tab. Some pages contain links to Dropbox in order to access assignments.


For questions concerning any subject matter, please leave a comment and a response will be posted or send an email to gssonline2020@gmail.com.

This blog will be updated periodically over the next few weeks.

23 comments:

  1. Hello how do I summit back the work after comletion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What work does form 3G have to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me a link to acess the form 2 work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please send me a link to access the form 4G work

    ReplyDelete
  5. As it relates to Intergrated Science for Forms 2
    the assignment on Diet & Health how will it be done in the workbork when the workbook was never placed on the book list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see the updated assignment. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Thanks if i have a printed copy of the work how can i send in my annswer sheet?

      Delete
  6. Good morning I'll like to know what other work are available for the form 4s ,so far only the geography teacher has been sending work to my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it ok to do work on note book for the different subjects

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to know when work would me given to the students in form 4s in the different subject areas cause my sister said that not much work has been sent to her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mr mark can you send some work in the first term for me please because I don't understand that site of math work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I want to get the work for form 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to have the work for one 1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello miss Bubb how do I submit the work after I complete it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Please send to bubbalicious65@hotmail.com. Thanks

      Delete